Windows Replacement , Sliding Glass Doors, Entry Doors and Hurricane Shutter Solutions Company
in Cape Coral, Fl
Welcome to Guardian Hurricane Protection in Cape Coral, FL. When it comes to high quality sales and installation of window replacement, entry doors, sliding doors, french doors, and hurricane shutters, Guardian Hurricane Protection is an expert. Wherever in Lee, Collier, and Charlotte counties, we will be at your dispense.
Guardian Hurricane Protection specializes in functional yet splendid windows that could last a lifetime. Our highly trained professionals will not only beautify your home or business but will also protect it with our highly functional windows.
- Aluminum Impact Windows – for individuals who need windows that would match existing units or higher design pressures
- Vinyl Impact Windows – for individuals looking for a cost effective, long lasting, and versatile solution to windows with wood or aluminum frames
- Impact Hurricane Windows – perfect for a 24 hour protection against hurricane, and an excellent alternative to traditional storm shutters
If you are looking for a window replacement, whether for residential window replacement or commercial window replacement, trust only Guardian Hurricane Protection.
Sliding Glass Doors
Do not let your door block the beauty of outdoors. Sliding glass doors will provide your living area with access to outdoor spaces, fresh air, and natural light. We have different design options to choose from. These include:
- Custom sizes wood grain finishes, divided lite muntins, hardware upgrades, and over 8 different glass tints
We are a proud retailer of trusted companies like CGI Windows and Doors, PGT, WinDoor Inc., and Custom Windows and Doors.
In Florida, if you do not have a hurricane shutter, you are at a disadvantage. Thus, it is necessary to protect your home with shutters that can withstand force winds and flying debris.
We have shutters that could give you the protection you need, these include:
- Accordion shutters – an excellent solution for a large span, upper floor windows, and high rise buildings
- Rolling shutters – for complete protection, security, and noise reduction
- Hurricane panels – for a low cost hurricane protection withstanding wind speeds
- Hurricane fabric screens – use deflection to absorb large missile impacts and wind energy caused by hurricanes or severe weather
- Bahama Hurricane shutters – offers elegance and style while affording shade and window protection
Upgrade your old doors with our multi-point lock set to prevent thieves and intruders from breaking into your property. No matter what door it is, interior or exterior door, sliding glass door, or french door, we will ensure you with our doors that would give you security. Aside from door products mentioned, we also have:
We only trust Plastpro, BHI Doors, ODL Inc., Windsert, and Masonite International Corporation for our door supplies
For other services, you may need our replacement and preventive maintenance on any types of hurricane impact windows, hurricane shutters, glass sliding doors and entrance doors. To shelter areas from the damaging effect of the sun, we have especially constructed a retractable awnings system. Finally, screening and rescreening of pool cage, patio, and lanai are also one of our services.
Why Choose Guardian Hurricane Protection?
Our Featured Product
If you need new windows professionally installed in Collier and Lee Counties, look no further than Guardian Hurricane Protection. Our highly trained professionals use time tested installation techniques to install windows that are made to last a lifetime. Replacement windows are one of the best investments you can make to protect, beautify and secure your home or business
Guardian Hurricane Protection is a fully licensed and insured State of Florida Certified General Contractor. We are OSHA Certified, have an outstanding safety record and conduct regular on-site safety meetings. Our goal is zero time lost on the job. We are a Nami Certified Manufacturer,PGT Glazing Certified, EuroWall Installation Certified, an ASSA Member and a Solar Energy Contractor.