Guardian Hurricane Protection’s large door selection sets the stage for your visitors journey through your home and business. From interior to exterior doors, entrance doors, sliding glass doors and french doors, with conservative to modern design, we have what you are looking for.
Our selection of doors are designed for strength, security and beauty. We only offer the finest materials available to create systems with great looks and superior performance.
A wide selection of glass patterns, finishes and hardware options will accent your door and enhance the curb appeal of your home or business. With a combination of sidelights and transoms we can replace or duplicate any existing configuration.
Upgrade your doors to provide impact protection against flying debris during hurricanes and tropical storms. With multi-point lock sets, thieves and intruders are deterred from attempting entry which will give you a peace of mind.
Energy-saving features, added value and insurance premium discounts means you made a wise investment. The 2009-2010 Energy Tax Credit could save you money when you purchase a new Exterior Door System.
Types of Hurricane Proof Doors
1. Entry Doors
These are the main doors that welcome you and your guests to your home. They are available in fiberglass, steel, or wood materials, with various options for glass inserts, sidelights, transoms, and hardware. They can protect against winds up to 200 mph.
BHI Doors is a collection of best-in-class components- doors, door glass, frames, astragals, weather stripping, thresholds, locksets, and hardware -to create entry systems with enduring good looks and superior performance.
- Offers only code compliant door systems (2 Energy Performance Labels)
- Proven Energy performance levels/structural performance/impact ratings
- Tested to the HVHZ (High Velocity Hurricane Zone) standards
- Meets the minimum Florida Energy code.
- BHI is one of the largest suppliers and manufacturers of exterior door systems in the state of Florida.
WinDoor has high-performance doors and windows that are designed to withstand the harsh conditions of coastal environments. WinDoor products are made of aluminum or vinyl and have impact-resistant glass or shutters. WinDoor products are ideal for luxury homes, resorts, and condominiums that require expansive sizes, custom colors, and configurations.
- High-performance doors and windows for coastal environments
- Withstand high winds, flying debris, and water intrusion
- Meet the most stringent codes and standards
- Offer expansive sizes, custom colors, and configurations
- Enhance the beauty and value of luxury homes, resorts, and condominiums
BHI Doors is offering a NEW steel door line by Novatech that is affordable, stylish, and available for large projects with pre-painted steel.
- Unique NEW steel door styles for modern day decor
- 24 gauge steel (G40) hot dip galvanized to prevent rust
- Composite bottom rail
- VOC free polyurethane high-density foam core
- 20 minute fire-rating available
- Available in a variety of colors for 300 doors or more projects at our Fort Myers steel doors branch
- 6 Panel
- Brixton 6 Panel
- Special Order
Best-in-class top-quality doors which offer exceptional durability, energy benefits, sound proofing, fire rating, structural and impact rating performance.
- Heavy duty full-length LVL lock block/ LVL hinge-side reinforcement
- Patented Hydroshield Technology / High-impact compression molded skins
- Full-length composite stiles/Composite top & bottom rails
- CFC high-density polyurethane foam core
- Modern and Shaker collection
- Rustic collection
- Fiberglass Woodgrain Textured 6/8
- Fiberglass Woodgrain Textured 8/10
- Fiberglass Smooth Skin 6/8
- Fiberglass Smooth Skin 8/0
- Offers defect-free products
- On-time delivery
- 20-year warranty on our glass seals
- decorative doorglass
- enclosed blinds doorglass
- classic series doorglass
- severe weather doorglass
- Evolve Frames
- Frame Systems
- Spotlight doorglass
- Perspective textured doorglass
- Simulated divided light with textured glass
- Dialogue layered glass
Florida Made Door and Masonite are committed to delivering unsurpassed performance and service in exterior fiberglass doors, glass products and steel doors.
- Classic lines of the Heritage Series®
- Wide-open views of the VistaGrande® collection
- Composite edge stile with square edge/composite bottom rail(Wood stile/rail door)
- Improved fiberglass skins with deeper, more pronounced grains.
- Extensive testing and certification processes
- VistaGrande® flush-glazed doors available
2. Sliding Glass Doors
Hurricane impact sliding glass doors by Guardian Hurricane Protection will provide secure access to outdoor spaces, fresh air and natural light to your living areas. Our quality doors are designed and manufactured for years of reliable performance and smooth operation.
These doors connect your indoor and outdoor spaces, such as your patio or balcony. They are available in aluminum or vinyl materials, with various options for glass types, panel configurations, track systems, and handles. They can protect against winds up to 180 mph.
Sliding doors by WinDoor slide back and forth. The doors can be left or right sliding and can stack to one side of an opening or both sides for larger openings. Sliding doors are easy to maintain and quiet to operate. Sliding doors can be specified with a variety of timber, hardware, screening and security options.
CGI Sliding Doors are a perfect solution for space, ventilation and aesthetic considerations. Sliding doors are common in many houses, particularly as an entrance to the patio and backyard. Available with screens, CGI sliding doors are also a great solution where doors are kept open but insect protection is desired.
PGT sliding doors work is created with relationships at heart building products for every day and once in a lifetime. For homeowners, this means peace of mind, no matter the weather.
- Excellent manufacturing
- Quality materials used in all their sliding doors
- Simple, yet eye-catching designs
- Rollers built into the door which is sturdy and can last
- The high-quality door locking mechanism
3. French Doors
These are the doors that add elegance and charm to your home. They are available in fiberglass, aluminum, steel, or wood materials, with various options for glass types, panel configurations, hinges, and handles. They can protect against winds up to 180 mph.
French Doors allows you to create a sophisticated living space whilst, as always, offering a wide range of styles and finishes. The wide selection of finishes, glass, and hardware makes it easy to design a door system that compliments your home.
- Access: If you want to have a spacious entry point during parties and family gatherings, French doors are the way to go.
- View: This can make a small interior feel incredibly spacious.
- Light: If you replace a window with French doors, not only will you be adding an entry point, you’ll be adding a whole lot more light
- Equity: When you add French doors to your home, you add value to your home. French doors breathe life into any room and give access to exterior areas.
- Versatility: French doors can be used to give open access from interior spaces to exterior patios, porches, decks, balconies, and more.
Most Trusted Hurricane Proof Doors Provider in Southwest Florida
Guardian Hurricane Protection is a recognized leader in the South West Florida hurricane protection industry. Our success is based on a strong combination of customer service, business management, and technical competency that comes from years of experience working in our industry.
We are serving Bonita Springs, Cape Coral, Estero, Fort Myers, Lehigh Acres, Marco Island and Naples. Visit our Naples showroom or call for a free quote. Our expert team is always here to help and assist you in your door selection. Fill in the form below for free quote or call 239-438-4732 / 239-237-1448